Our Esports Market Insight Report is an in-depth document providing an understanding to the esports sector, and providing extensive detail behind the different game titles and events.
Each year, we pull together our views across all the top games, events, viewer numbers and data to provide an in-depth explanation to how and why the esports market has changed across the year.
This year’s report is over 100 pages and suitable for both less experienced interested parties, investors and owners looking to make strategic decisions:
- Understanding esports
- Where is the money currently in esports?
- Esports market revenue and audience trends
- Current business models and economic value chains
- The revenues and economic flows of how streamers make money
- How developers make money – “hands off” and “hands on” economic flows
- How do teams make money?
- Understanding streamer revenue streams and sources
- Understanding team revenue streams and valuation impacts
- Review of team valuations and impact
- Rankings of the top games by tier
- Esports betting
- College esports and degrees
- Data analysis – monthly active player populations
- Data analysis – top games by live stream viewers
- Data analysis – comparing esports event viewers
- Analysis and understanding esports event values
A full listing of the contents of the report and our teaser are available for download.