This Website (as defined below) is operated by Esports Gold Limited (which we will refer to as us, we and our), which is a limited company registered in the UK with company number 09891672.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to use the materials (information or software) on Esports Data Stats web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose without prior written consent;
- attempt to decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise interfere with any software contained on Esports Data Stats’ web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Esports Gold at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this Esports Data Stats site are provided “as is”. Esports Gold makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Esports Gold does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
5. LINKS TO 3RD PARTY SITES
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Esports Gold.
Esports Gold has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Esports Gold shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
In no event shall Esports Gold or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Esports Gold’s Internet site, even if Esports Gold or a Esports Gold authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Esports Gold’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Esports Gold does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Esports Gold may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Esports Gold does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
8. USER SUBMITTED CONTENT
With respect to any content you elect to post on any area of the site, including blogs, forum comments and any and all other posts, you grant Esports Gold a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use and display such content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology, without compensation or attribution to you.
Esports Gold does not control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of user submitted content posted on the site. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any user submitted content, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you may encounter. All content posted by users, including any opinions, advice or recommendations expressed, are those of the users providing such content and not those of Esports Gold. Unless otherwise stated, we do not endorse any user submitted content or any opinion, recommendation or advice.
If you believe that content on our site infringes on a copyright, please contact us via the contact us form
9. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
- Vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, political or religious content
- Sexually explicit or suggestive posts and / or images
- Disclosure of private information or content that is not your own or that you do not have the right to provide to the public, such as:
- personal phone numbers, addresses or other contact information that is not your own
- private information such as social security numbers
- copyrighted content or trade secrets
- Off-topic content not relevant to our community
- Advertising or promotion of third party products, services or organizations without prior arrangement
- Content or links to content that contain viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, infinite loops, system despoilers, mainframe viruses, trap doors, zero bugs or similar destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer
- Duplicate or excessively repeated submissions in one or more areas
- Content used to impersonate another person
- Content or behaviour that violates any applicable laws
- Content or behaviour that interferes with the operation of the site or with another member’s ability to use the site
- Evading site controls such as bans, or otherwise disregarding the directions of the site moderators or administrators
11. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Esports Gold’s web site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions
12. IMAGE USAGE & COPYRIGHT
Esports Gold does not hold the rights to any images in the site except its own logos and trademarks. All rights to player and team images are owned by their respective content creator and copyright holder, all game logos are owned by their respective developers. Event logos are owned by their respective event operator and creator.
Esports Gold has not been granted any rights by the respective copyright holders for images on its site.
Esports Gold does not profit from any image use on its site and aims to credit each copyright holder.
- Hearthstone is a trademark or registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Heroes of the Storm is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Overwatch is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- World of Warcraft and Warcraft are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- League of Legends is a trademark of Riot Games, Inc
- CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive), is a trademark of Valve, Inc
- Dota 2, is a trademark of Valve, Inc
- Smite, is a trademark of Hi-Rez Studios, Inc